Wednesday, May 04, 2011

Mrs. Morris

A student of mine felt compelled to draw a picture of myself and give it to me today. He has in the past given me drawings of a turkey for thanksgiving day, or a "Merry Christmas" sign for Christmas, etc. But today he drew me. Hmmm... what do you think of it?


I must say that this was his second drawing. The first time around he only made my top go half way through my body, which meant that my stomach and belly button literally were sticking out. I told him he had to redo it and this is what he came up with.

Please notice my long earrings, my prego belly and my Spanish :)

2 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

ok, this time around i should be signed in correctly! anyways, i logged in! cute picture! your student sounds like he wants to be in art class, not math! haha