Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Meal Plan

It's only Wednesday and i am unusually dead tired from the week already. Even though i am still in my 2nd trimester, i think i am am starting to feel some changes in my body that indicate that 3rd trimester is just around the corner.

Yesterday, for example, i came home from school and took a 1 hour nap. This is major, b/c if you know me at all you know that i NEVER take naps *sigh*

But lets get down to business. Meal plan for this week is as follows:

Wednesday:
Lunch: I was supposed to have some leftover food that i stole from my in-laws last night, but i forgot it at home. Ended up buying a sub from subway :p
Dinner: Sloppy Joes with coleslaw and potato wedges.

Thursday:
Lunch: Hopefully i will not forget my lunch this time -- leftover food i stole from in-laws.
Dinner: HOMEMADE PIZZA! This will be the first thing i use my kitchen aide for - to make the pizza dough. Pictures to come.

Friday:
Lunch: Leftover pizza from Thursday night.
Dinner: Out?? It's Re's college graduation.

Saturday:
Lunch: Out.
Dinner: Egg salad sandwiches on homemade wheat bread, also made by using my new kitchen aide :)

Sunday:
Lunch: Out with family after church.
Dinner: Church event.

Monday:
Lunch: Quiche
Dinner: Egg salad sandwiches.

Tuesday:
Lunch: Quiche
Dinner: Taco salad

Wednesday:
Repeat Tuesday

No comments: