Saturday, May 07, 2011

Baby clothes

After my post on yard sales, my college friend Shelby (who has an almost one year old girl) suggested that i keep an eye out for baby clothes at garage sales. Yes, i'll be getting a lot of baby clothes at showers and what not, but my girl will grow out of them really fast and it's nice to have the next size up clothes handy for when i need them.

So with that in mind, my friend Shannon and i went out "yard saleing" today and hit a couple of good sales. There was one sale in particular that was "jackpot" in regards to baby girl clothes. They had an awesome variety, and many outfits still had tags.

So at the end of the day, this is what i ended up with:




This swimming suite will probably be too small by the time our little girl has her first swim, but it was SO cute and only 25 cents. I couldn't leave without it :p

B was so funny when he saw it. He jokingly inspected it to make sure it covered everything that needed to be covered.




Best of all -- all of these items, plus one that is not pictured, ended up ringing up to a total of $5!!

1 comment:

Jim and Julianna said...

Nice purchases. I had the SAME pants for Gemma (newborn size) - so cute - that I got at a yard sale as well. :-)