Friday, May 27, 2011

Meal plan for an insane week

I have been extremely busy these past few days, in addition to being very sick. I will be coming up to my second week of intense coughing and sneezing.

But it has been also been a great week for so many reasons. I had my first baby shower, got a box of maternity clothes, had the 8th grade social dance (which made it into a long day, but it was fun, none the less), and finally, i got the test scores back from my algebra class and the scores were amazing - with four perfect scores, 14 A's and no F's! What a great way to end the school year!

But this will also be a very crazy week. I'll be wrapping up the school year, packing and putting into storage all of my school materials, and packing for our trip to Mexico. So our menu will be quite insane.

Saturday:
Lunch: leftover chicken noodle soup
Dinner: Egg sandwiches

Sunday:
Lunch: out with family
Dinner: Spanish night -- we are having 2 Spanish speaking families over for dinner and i'll be serving chicken escabeche.

Monday:
Lunch: leftover escabeche
Dinner: dinner with the Morrises

Tuesday:
Lunch: out with teachers
Dinner: dinner with friends

Wednesday:
Lunch: doctor's appt, so i'll probably just grab something on my way there since it's also graduation day that morning at school.
Dinner: Spaghetti with salad and garlic bread

Thursday:
Lunch: out with teachers -- last day students report to class!
Dinner: Spaghetti with salad and garlic bread

Friday:
Lunch: PTO lunch at school -- teacher work day and last day i show up at school... for a very long time :)
Dinner: Egg sandwiches

No comments: