Sunday, July 31, 2011

Meal plan and more nesting

I had stopped posting my meal plan because I soon realized that I ended up changing it so much during the week that it soon became pointless to post. But I am back at it again.

Last week was a cook-all-the-things-I-had-previously-planned-on-cooking-in-the-past-but-haven't week, so I didn't even go to the grocery store! I already had all the ingredients for our meals on hand.

Two of the meals I am making this week will be made in two different batches. I will cook one that will serve us dinner for two days, and then a second one which will go in the freezer and will only come out once our little girl is here for a quick prep meal.

I am also going to try making homemade yogurt this week. There are so many yummy summer fruits in season that makes this little project so appealing.

Monday & Tuesday:
L: Cheese and beans quesadillas with fruit and chips
D: BLT sandwiches with fruit and chips

Wednesday and Thursday:
L: Breakfast burrito
D: Cream cheese chicken served over pasta with salad

Friday:
L: Egg salad sandwich
D: Peking pork chops with rice and veggies

Saturday:
L: free - Byron works on the crib all day and I am usually out and about.
D: Peking pork chops with rice and veggies

Sunday:
L: out
D: Egg salad sandwich

No comments: