Tuesday, March 04, 2014

Boy cousins

I kept cousin Ames the other morning for a couple of hours.  Emma and Ames are incredible friends, but Ames has a special spot in his heart for his baby cousin Byron.  Ames is a typical little boy-- never stands still.  He is a bullet!  I had to take a nap after he left, and let me tell you something-- I do not take naps!

I thought this was a funny picture, because this moment (him holding BB) were the only four consecutive minutes I saw him be still.


Though Emma and Ames are good friends, I do wonder if Ames' good relationship will shift towards BB away from Emma as time goes by.

1 comment:

OMA said...

Darling photo and good to put down in the "books" for posterity. If Ames is in between Emma and Byron in age, I guess he'll move toward playing with BB in a few years. Ames is sure cute here! Ha ha. . so he only was quiet for that tackle?