Friday, September 20, 2013

Story time

Every night since as long as I can remember in Emma's life, we always read two books to her before bed time.  It is fun when Little Byron can join us (aka -- not sleeping or nursing at the time of the event).
Love my family :)
 It is no surprise to anyone that Emma is such a mama.  Yesterday she insisted on having little brother sit on her lap while she "read" to him one of her favorite books about bugs (Emma's second most favorite thing, after fish, are bugs, btw).

Sibling love.

3 comments:

OMA said...

That's cute of LB and Emma. I see that is the "magazine" that Gram gave her!! Does she make 2-word sentences when she reads? I wish I could see a video.

Mom said...

Forgot to say that Byron looks very proud with his two little ones, one in each arm!!

Anonymous said...

pop the snaps on her onesie daddy and pleasure herpussy