Sunday, September 01, 2013

Family Picnic

Sunday night -- we decided to have a picnic at the park.  I grilled some cheese sandwiches, packed some bananas, hummus and carrots, and off we went.  I look forward to more family moments like this, especially as the Fall sets in and the weather becomes nicer outside.  


Alison is visiting for the weekend (which has been great help with Emma -- she will even wake up early and take over the two kiddos while mommy and daddy sleep in).

Emma liked hanging from the bars.

Little Byron slept the entire time.


And some more hanging.

5 comments:

MOM said...

VERY HAPPY AFTER SEEING YOU TOGETHER. WISH I COULD HAVE BEEN THERE. I SEE YOU WERE AT "OUR PARK" AND EMMA IS GETTING BRAVER!!

Anonymous said...

ute

Anonymous said...

sertghtein

Anonymous said...

I want to spread her cheeks and have some fun with her mmmmmmmm she looks so fuckable ugh I'd please her every day

Anonymous said...

Anyone want to chat more on kik