Sunday, May 18, 2014

Ballerina birthday party

Emma's little friend Ruth Ann (well, more like mommy's friend's daughter :p ) celebrated her fourth birthday over the weekend.  She had a CUTE little ballerina party.  About one dozen little girls took a ballet class in the living room of their home and then did a ballerina craft.  It was one of the cutest things I'd seen in a long time.  Emma was very observant the entire time, mesmerized by all the tutus and new moves.


 
Little Man looking around the corner at all the girls.

Emma did not leave RA's side.




1 comment:

OMA said...

AWESOME birthday idea. To have them in the living room learning!! It is soooo funny!! I loved the photos of Emma! I never took her mommy to ballet! (sigh. . but I suppose karate took over for that)

My congrats. to the mom of this little girl. What a cute Bday party idea!!! Was the cake linked to the theme too? Aren't you excited to have a birthday party like this for #3 (Emma)? I hope I can be there this Aug!