Tuesday, February 05, 2013

She says her name

Emma's vocabulary continues to expand.  English is still her language of choice, but Spanish continues to follow closely behind.

A neighbor of ours gave her a little stuffed lamb for Christmas that sings the "Jesus Loves Me" song.  Emma loves that song!  She will sing it:  "Babu so" ( in reference to:  "for the Bible tells me so").  She will also try to say "Jesu" for Jesus.  ** Melt.My.Heart**

But one of my favorite things she has begun saying is her name.  It makes me smile, and almost brings tears to my eyes, how she says Emmee

1 comment:

OMA said...

How unique and special, a little girl would loves boots and shoes! The idea of her bringing shoes to you three times a DAY! Ha Ha in DaDa's boots!!

Oh, it's not possible! Every video I think is "the best". How can these get ANY BETTER? I would also have to agree, "Emmeee" melts my heart. I'm so lucky to have technology enable me to see this.