Monday, February 25, 2013

Happy Half, Emma Girl!

Thanks to my MIL, a good Morris is now known for half birthdays :)  A fun excuse to do a little something special for someone.  Emma turned 18 months last Thursday, and Mommy couldn't resist buying her a bunny book at B&N to celebrate her half birthday.  


Emma's recent obsession are fish!  She actually says fish in Spanish:  PEZ!  Most books she loves to read these days have a fish in them.  Her favorite Bible story is the story of Jonah.  I quite sick of it now, but she isn't!

So anyway, all that to say is that on her half birthday I decided to take her to Goodwill to see if we could find a cheap stuffed fish.  SCORE!  We got the softest, most colorful stuffed fish in the world for only $2.  Well worth the big smile it brought my little girl.


And of course, Memma made her traditional half birthday delivery to our doorstep -- half a coffee cake!  So good :) 
 


1 comment:

OMA said...

All cute photos. I don't know why I didn't comment on them. I see so many children in the living room! Emma's face is very, very round. She looks like a big girl and not my "Bebe". . . too bad the hair gets in her eyes so much. KISSES. I love you Emma Girl.