Thursday, February 21, 2013

Popo

My child is very aware of times when she using the bathroom.  It makes me wonder whether she is ready to be potty trained or not.  But no worries, I don't plan on tackling that beast yet... not until little brother/sister arrive.

She doesn't do this always, but many times when she has a dirty diaper, she'll let me know.  Often times she'll grab one of her diapers, come to me and repeatedly say:  "popo, popo."  Then she'll lay on the ground like a dead roach waiting for me to changer her diaper.

Today she did something similar.  Instead of taking a diaper out, she took one of her wipes out and began saying:  "popo, popo."  She had already had a dirty diaper this morning, so I thought she was just being silly, so I ignored her.  Few minutes later, I was in the kitchen and she was in the living room messing around.  Soon I heard her again:  "popo, popo" and there she was -- she had climbed on the sofa-chair waiting to get her diaper changed.  Silly girl***


Of course she did had a dirty diaper!

On a side note, please notice her new shoes.  I got these at a consignment sale two days ago for $3.  I have already made it known in this blog that she is obsessed with shoes.  She used to love her boots, but these krocs are her new favorite shoe, and will now even request to wear them over her PJs. 

No comments: