Tuesday, July 10, 2012

My Mexican girl

You would never know this by just looking at her, but my Emma girl is also a Mexican girl!  These hot days give me an excuse to dress her the way I would if we lived in Mexico with *hot* days and NO home air conditioning. 

This picture is able to "sort of show" Emma's four bottom teeth.  The two in the middle are well in, and then two more on the sides that are still tiny.

She loves Doggy!  Daddy says:  "Where is Doggy?" and she goes get it.  I had to get my act together, because when I would ask her the same in Spanish, she would not go get it.  My Spanish around the house has had to increase drastically.

She loves to look around her high chair for leftover food -- *sigh*

3 comments:

OMA said...

ha ha. . she is similar to a Saint Bernard I knew!! Cute photo. . look at how her foot is curled up.

OMA said...

I love the heading, "My Mexican Girl" THANKS for uploading a few of my little Emma in her huipil!! Don´t forget to get the big, shiney bows to tie at the shoulders!! My favorite of the huipil photos is the one of her bending so carefully to get her doggie. I´m so happy she likes that little toy I got her.

Anonymous said...

jh