Sunday, July 15, 2012

Cow Appreciation Day

This past Friday was Cow Appreciation Way, which means that if you walk into Chick-Fil-A dressed as a cow, you get free food!  I wasn't planning on going, but my plans for that day got cancelled, so my lunch slot became available.  I called Byron at work and asked him if he would like to join us.  He said:  "I am not dressing as a cow, but I will go with you."  I said:  "I'll get your shirt ready in case you change your mind."  And so I did.

Good thing Byron chose to wear it -- he would have looked like a prize bozo if he hadn't.  Everyone was wearing something cow related, and those who weren't kept looking around in shock wondering how they missed the "memo."



We got $15 worth of food for NADA, including Emma's first kid's meal -- four grilled chicken nuggets, cup of fruit and a box of apple juice.  Yes, our 10 month old eats like a 4 year old.
 
Yup, those *blues* belong to my baby girl.

Emma enjoying her first box of juice ever.  We had to stop her half way through the box.  We weren't sure how her system would respond to this new liquid in such large quantities. 

1 comment:

Lauren said...

Oh, that picture with the juice box is priceless!! We went for breakfast, and I dressed up too, but no pics with my babies. :( I was embarrassed to ask someone to take it for us, but now I wish I had.