Monday, July 23, 2012

Gram's 87th birthday

Emma and I flew to Rockford, IL to celebrate my grandmother's birthday this past week.  This was the first time in about five years that all six of her grandchildren got together.  My grandmother loves the outdoors, so we organized a camping trip to celebrate her. 

 Oma and Emma inside the tent going through her bag.  This kept Emma entertained for a long time.  This was one of my mom's favorite times with Emma during the visit.


Out on a hike. 
Aunt Linda, Gram, Kyle (Teal's bfried), and Teal.

Feeding Emma her supper.  Improvised high chair.

My sister took Emma for a stroller ride, and when she came back, she had a purple flower to match her outfit.  I cannot get over how big she looks in this picture.

My cousins -- Dakota, Sarah, Colton and Teal.

Yuuummm...

Right before Aunt Alison and Uncle Rob drive back home.

Out for breakfast Monday morning.  Emma loved playing with this bright, yellow balloon.

Mommy and her baby girl.  Not many pictures of the two of us together.

No comments: