Saturday, August 03, 2013

Watching her daddy

Emma loves her daddy!  Saturdays are probably her favorite day of her week because it means she gets to be around him all day long.  

Last Saturday, Byron mowed the lawn for us.  I woke up pretty exhausted (8 months pregnant in the middle of the summer, anyone?) and pretty much sat in front of the TV all morning.  I kept hearing rattling noise coming from the living room, and figured it was Emma messing around with toys or boxes or something.  When I finally got up to see what she was doing, I couldn't help by smile when I found this--


Emma was just standing at the window, trying hard to get the blinds out of her way, to see her daddy mow the lawn.  Sweet, sweet girl of mine!  Who knows how long she stood there admiring her daddy.

1 comment:

MOM said...

This was a precious entry. It leaves us pondering . . Did he see her nose pressed against the pane looking at him?