Friday, August 31, 2012

Randoms from this week

I decided to make quesadillas for Emma for the first time the other day.  She loves flour tortillas, cheese, so why not give them a try?  She of course loved them!  It was fun to suddenly notice this string of cheese falling from her mouth.  Thought it was worth a picture :)


She loves bread.  And she does not like me to cut it in little pieces, but instead give her a large piece (I normally hand her half a slice).  She will very quickly stuff it all in her mouth at once, then begin to grin at us.  I tried to capture that moment with this picture -- 
 

This following picture describes an odd moment that took place today.  After lunch, I took this rag to wipe her and her tray down.  I then put it in the same pile where I place the rest of our dirty rags and used cloth napkins.  She decided she wanted to go through that pile, selected that same rag from earlier (probably because it was bright green opposed to white like the rest), and put it on her neck (I guess the thought it was a necklace or something).  Next thing I know, she has crawled all the way to her room with it on.  Pulled out all of her toys and books and begins to squeal to get my attention.  I come in the room and here she is -- a big ol' mess, with a dirty rag over her shoulders and asking me to read her a book.  Silly girl!


1 comment:

OMA said...

I love those "randoms", and the last one won the PRIZE for the best! What a silly girl. Isn't it great that she wanted a story read? It IS very funny to see the photo with the rag! ha ha.