Saturday, June 21, 2008

I <3 to teach

Throughout my life, i never really knew what i wanted to be "when i grew up". I remember talking about being a nurse, an architect, an artist, an astronaut, an engineer, some kind of teacher, etc. During my freshman year of college, i decided that i would become a math teacher.

I loved my career! I loved most of my classes and absolutely LOVED my classmates. It was a fun career to be in. But during my last semester at school, while i was student teaching, i thought i had made the hugest mistake of my life -- i hated teaching!!! Teaching was not what i had expected it to be. But oh well, i graduated and got a job in Mexico at Blas Pascal.

I sooner than later realized that teaching was more of a passion than a job for me. I started watching my students learn and work hard in my classes, improve their math skills, get more comfortable in English, etc. I also started realizing that more and more i was "falling in love" with my students. During some classes i could not help myself but constantly laugh out loud, and my students loved it!! The work environment was so comfortable and relaxing. It was almost as if we worked as a team!

Now the year is over with. Last night was my last day seeing most of my students (I'll see some at graduation), and well, for some it was goodbye. I have a lot of work to do for next year, and i very much look forward to my summer vacation, but i cannot wait to start again next year.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

u suck my dick fast lauren after her pussy <3