Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Singing at the table

The following two videos were taken two months ago at the dinner table one night.  Emma entertained us with some live music.  We must have recorded about a dozen videos.  We will only upload our top two.

The first one is of Emma singing her ABCs.  What's special about this song is how she cycles through it and never quite ends it (notice this line:  "now I know my ABC, next time won't you L M N O P...")



This second song is of her singing "The Wheels on the Bus."  This song was taught to her by Memma.  Watching her sing this song bring such delight to my soul.  We will be driving down the road somewhere, I'll be lost in my thoughts, and I'll notice this little girl beginning to sing this song to herself in my rear view mirror. 



It will be interesting to see if this little girl grows up to love to sing.  Neither Byron nor I are music-inclined, so it would be fun to have a little singer in our home.

1 comment:

Oma and Gato said...

We don't know which song we like the best Emma!! You are sooo pretty and happy. I think you look darling in pink with those two "tails". Keep practicing! These a SPECIAL videos!! XXOO