Friday, June 08, 2012

In the morning...

Our morning routine is quite predictable.  Emma wakes, drinks her milk while daddy eats and has quiet time, then eats breakfast with mama (which normally consists of nanas).  Daddy finishes with breakfasts and heads off to get ready for the day.  Emma finishes her breakfast and wants to get down and explore.  She knows that soon will be play time with daddy.  

But recently she has figured out how to squeeze some extra time with him.  When Byron is in the bathroom, she'll begin crawling his way until she can open the door and find him.  So cute!  I had to take pictures...

"Daaaaddy, I'm here!  Is it time to play already?"

"Emma girl, I'll be out in just a few more minutes."

1 comment:

OMA said...

Ha Ha. . That is soooo funny!

Is my girl at the beach now? I miss her. Can you upload some photos?