Saturday, June 16, 2012

Beach vacation

We spent all of last week at the beach with the Morrises.  This was Emma's first time at the ocean.  She absolutely loved it!  If I had to measure all of the sand she ate, I would probably guess close to 1/4 cup.  This was a battle I decided to no longer fight after our first day there.  

I will try to get the rest of our pictures from Memma and Poppa's camera sometime this week.  In the meantime, these will do.

Cousin McNeill enjoyed digging holes with Emma.

Our first two days out at the beach Emma mostly sat, dug holes and ate sand.  She eventually became comfortable and began crawling everywhere, even while in the water.

At the pool after being out at the beach.
  
Have I ever mentioned how much my baby girl loves the water?

2 comments:

OMA said...

loved the one of her close-up in her black and white outfit!! I would like to see that stinker eating sand. . . 1/4 cup? That did not make her SICK? I hope you have it on film.

Anonymous said...

i want to put a baby in mcneil