Thursday, February 16, 2012

Visitors

This past weekend, two of Alison's good friends growing up flew into Georgia for a visit. Due to Alison's school load and schedule, she drove them to our home on Sunday evening and dropped them off. I love the fact that Alison's friends are also my friends. I enjoyed the company and the extra hands to hold and play with Emma.

During the few minutes Alison stayed at our house, she held and refused to share Emma with anyone. Emma girl was very sweet sitting on her aunt's lap.

Kristen and Eduardo in our dinning room working on some homework together.


1 comment:

OMA said...

It is FANTASTIC to see/read about the VIP visitors!! I wish I had been around to get in on the fun. Wow, Eddie and Kristen make a great couple!! I think it is AWESOME that you were all together. And my Little Emma is still as sweet as ever with her aunt!