Wednesday, February 01, 2012

Update

I have not been posting much recently. I need to get better about taking pictures. Emma got baptized two Sundays ago and all of those pictures are on Memma's camera, which I need to get hold of soon! Until then, here are a few pics that I've taken in the past 24 hours.

Emma seems less and less interested in her toys (which as you can see, she has more than enough of), and now loves to play with "big girl" things such as silverware (we only give her the spoon, don't worry), cups, paper, shirt collars, etc.


"Mama, can I now drink my meelk out of this cup? I am a big girl now. See?"


She puts the blanket over her face herself. She does this when she sleeps as well :{

Daddy time in the morning.

Oh me, oh my! How did I end up with a blue-eyed child?

No comments: