Tuesday, February 07, 2012

Quick lunch with Aunt Alison


Alison's school had an "excursion" (for the lack of a better word) to our town, so Emma and I got to meet her at the Student Center for some lunch. We got to sit and meet a few of her classmates and enjoy some time with each other.

My dear friend from college, Lisa, gave Emma this little outfit that says "My Auntie loves me." Thought this little visit with Alison would be a great time for her to use it. (Btw Lisa, we have also busted out the sign language book you gave us and have began attempting to teach her some of it... we'll let you know how it goes).

I prepared a bottle of milk so that Alison could give it to her during our visit. She is not used to eating from a bottle, so we weren't too surprised when she wasn't too eager to drink out of it. We eventually warmed it a little, and down it went.


1 comment:

OMA said...

I am smiling from ear to ear! All I can say is that it brings me enormous joy to see you three, and to see Emma with Alison. There is my little girl wearing that smile, and there she is taking her milk. It reminds me of that photo of papa giving Alison her bottle in the rocker, at about that age. Alison had big eyes too! Emma girl looks like Alison's baby!!