Friday, August 12, 2011

Corn dog muffins

What a fun little recipe I made this week! I wish I could remember where I got the idea from - I must have come across it in a blog a while back and have been wanting to try making them ever since. Hot dogs were buy 1 get 1 free this week at Publix, so I thought that the time had come for me to give them a try.

You start off by making the corn bread mix according to your own recipe. Boil the hot dogs for a few minutes to get them cooked. Grease your muffin pan, fill them half way up with the cornbread mix. Cut the hot dogs into a number of pieces and place them on top. Bake.

Before the oven.


After the oven.


Serve with ketchup and mustard. Very yummy! I can't wait to make these with our little family when we go out for a picnic or the zoo or something fun like that.

No comments: