Friday, August 05, 2011

36 weeks


I am writing this post mostly for myself. I want to place in writing a few things that are going on in my pregnancy so that I can look back to them and remember them.

At 36 weeks pregnant:

* I am not dialated. My doctor said that at this point it's common to be 2 - 3 cm dialated. Having said that, she also mentioned that this does not mean anything. Makes me wonder why they even bother checking this early on.
* My doctor also mentioned that our little girl is sitting very low. She made it sound as if that was a good thing.
* I have officially gained 29 lbs. According to books I've read, you should gain between 25 - 35 lbs total. I am quite proud of myself! :)
* For well over 2 months now, I have been walking for about 1 hour every morning Monday - Friday.
* She is still a very laid back baby in my belly. Her times when she moves around the most are late afternoon right around dinner time. I like to believe it's because she hears her daddy's voice.
* And finally, it's at 36 weeks that B and I believe to have agreed on a name for her. It's still not official, and we want to keep our options open in case another one comes up that we like, but I am pleased to say that at this point in our pregnancy, our little girl only has one possible name.

1 comment:

Valerie said...

Lauren, qué emoción haber encontrado el nombre! (al menos que el bebé salga con pene, jejeje). Sigue ponienod posts, todos los días reviso a ver qué escribiste.