Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Cousin playdates

One of my favorite parts of this trip was all the cousin time I got in.
With so many of my cousins with children around the age of mine, it was a no brainer to get together and play.

On our second night in Mexico, my cousins Yamel and Farizet brought their children to play.  Emma still hadn't gotten the memo about children in Mexico not speaking English, so we still found her saying things like:

"Okay, boys and girls..."
"Friend..."
"Come on..."

At one point that evening, Adrian (the older boy) told Emma:  "No hablamos Ingles!!!" (We don't speak English!!!).



Later that week we met two other cousins for a playdate at a Children's Museum type place.


"Dawg, dawg..."



Then another evening we met with another cousin to hang out with her 7 y.o. son Manuel.


And another night with my cousins Karime and Aqueber at a home playdate.


1 comment:

Mom said...

Fun to read that comment!! Cute photos!