Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Lovely Lisa

Lovely Lisa, my dear college friend who lives in Arkansas, came to visit us last week for a couple of days.  Last time I'd seen her was exactly two years ago when we were expecting Emma.  We had a great time living life together -- she accompanied Emma and I to kindermusik one day, then helped with the yard sale on Saturday.  She also ran errands with me, went to a couple's party with Byron and I, went to the Kroc to work out and swim, and had a movie night.  Didn't take any good pictures, only this last one at the airport when we dropped her off.  


2 comments:

MOM said...

Oh, I'm glad I got to see Lisa again. She looks very much like I remember her, maybe thinner. Emma looks like HER daughter. . ha ha
It sounds as if she want with you to a lot of events and it's too bad her flight was delayed 4 hours the day she left. What was the reason? Is there bad weather there now?

Anonymous said...

So glad we took this photo. We were the "ladies in pink" that day! I am so thankful to have had that time with you. It was good to just be part of your life. :) Until next time....love you.