Monday, June 17, 2013

Happy Father's Day!

We got back from Savannah in time to pick Emma up and bring her back home to enjoy some Father's Day celebration.  Emma and I gave Daddy the book Bringing Up Boys by Dr. James Dobson (I gave him Bringing Up Girls by same author two years ago when expecting Emma for Father's Day).


Emma made her cards for Daddy at the Kroc earlier that week.


But if you were to ask Byron what his favorite part of his day was, he would tell you it was watching Emma enjoy her little gift we brought her from Savannah -- a tin Dora lunch box that had fish on it.  (And yes, I have a double jointed arm -- it's creepy).
 

We also gave her a Savannah map, of which she was thrilled over (Dora carries a map in her backpack).

1 comment:

MOM said...

If this isn't sweet. So Byron thought Dora and Emma were the highlight of the day. Emma reminds me of Alison in her 3 y.o. birthday dress that I made for her. Remember Alison's "ladybug" party? Or was she 2 y.o.?