Sunday, April 21, 2013

Going through drawers

Emma's newest thing is to open drawers.  This is something that does not necessarily thrill me, especially since it always ends up in one big mess, but I have decided on the following -- if it can keep my child busy for about 10 minutes, and will only require about one minute of clean up, well then... you do the math -- this gives me 9 un-interrupted minutes.  I'll take that any day.

So this morning, while mommy and daddy were getting ready for church, this is what Emma decided she would do to entertain herself -- go through mommy's swimsuit drawer and "put them all on."


3 comments:

OMA said...

Precious! I hope to see her naked with high heels on! Precious age!
I MISS HER.

OMA said...

Precious! I hope to see her naked with high heels on! Precious age!
I MISS HER.

Anonymous said...

love to sniff them bikinipanties smell mommy'scunt