Thursday, October 13, 2011

Seven weeks old

My sweet, blue-eyed princess.


My sweet girl is seven weeks old and I delight in her! Everything about her makes me melt. Here are some of my most recent favorite things about her:

- She smiles! And coos <3 Sometimes she'll even giggle.
- People have begun going out of their way to tell me how cute she is. I agree!
- I have started keeping a sleeping log. I love this! It allows me to see when she sleeps and how long she sleeps each day. She currently sleeps about 13 hours in a 24-hour period.
- She only wakes up once during the night. She'll first sleep five hours, wake up to eat, then immediately fall back to sleep another 3.5 hours.
- She is not a champion at this yet, but she can usually fall asleep on her own if placed in her crib drowsy.
- And speaking of the crib, it's finished! Last night was her first night in her own room. She did great! Pictures soon to come.

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

I know whose arms those are holding my princess! Oh how I miss her so...oh me! She is absolutely darling.