Friday, June 24, 2011

Family and friends baby shower in Merida part 1

My cousin Velia and aunt Susy threw me a baby shower last night and it was wonderful! The company, the decorations, the games, the smiles, the gifts - everything was perfect. The theme for the shower was "tipical Yucatecan," with salbutes and panuchos for dinner, and dried fruit, black beans and cotzitos for botana. They even gave out mestiza keychains for gifts for the guests.

My cousin Velia and I.



A few of my female cousins who came.



More and Diana - two wonderful ladies who took me under the wing as a young Christian growing up.



Oma, Velia, my aunt Susy, myself and aunt Miriam.



Oma and I with silly party glasses.

2 comments:

Lauren said...

The "typical Yucatecan" theme was very original. . hmm. . is there a photo of the centerpieces?

Lauren said...

Mom! You are using our signature :p The other post has a pic with the centerpiece in one pic.