Wednesday, April 19, 2017

Naamen's birthday party

We celebrated Naamen's 1st birthday the following Saturday once my mom and Great Gram arrived.  I only invited two of his little friends (who didn't have older siblings... that was the rule of thumb) plus family.  It was a fun and relaxed day, with a lot of talking and visiting on the front porch.  Beautiful weather as well.  I couldn't help but think afterwards that what we did on that morning was what I hope I get to do in the New Earth.


We had an Easter egg hunt with Cheerio-filled eggs.  The idea was that the "big kids" (aka... brother, sister and Ames) would hide the eggs.




Naamen with Ezra, Simon and Andrew before their egg hunt.






1 comment:

MOM said...

FABULOUS PHOTO OF YOU, GRAM and NAAMITO!!! Can you send her a copy of that? I'm going to have a difficult time deciding which of these to print myself to put on the refri. I only have little Naamito as a BABY, with his eyes closed, as when I saw him one year ago!! I had no idea you had so many good photos of our visit!!!