Wednesday, October 15, 2014

WHY-Wednesday: Why she wears her 'do the ware she does.

Okay, so this week's post name is code for "I really do not want to write anything this week."

I will therefore just post a picture of my little girl wearing a silly wig she found at Imagination Station this morning (Tuesday). 

I just about burst out laughing when I turned around to see a little girl at a distance, concentrating while wearing that silly clown wig.  So appropriate!

***

I will also take advantage and make a disclaimer for my WHY-Wednesday posts.  I am afraid I need to remind everyone that I am not a writer.  

I was raised in Mexico for the first 18 years of my life, and was educated in a Mexican, Spanish-speaking school for most of that time (I was an exchange student for one of those years).  The only formal English classes I ever took were during my freshman year of college.

All that to say-- I am not very good with transferring what's in my head into writing. 

So when I alluded last week that "washing our hands is not that big of a deal," I didn't mean to say that we should intentionally roll around in germ-infested bathtubs (for example).  

My point was simple-- I think we've gone overboard.  

That's it :)

No comments: