Monday, September 29, 2014

Hide and seek

One of Emma's new favorite things to do these days is play hide and seek.  This was one of the games Oma taught her while she was here taking care of Great Gram.


Of course, hide and seek for her consists of her telling you where she wants you to hide, then her counting until ten, and then spotting you where she expects you to be.  If she suspects you are not going where you were told to go, she will "cheat" and look to see where you are going.  She will then correct you.

Now if you are the one counting, she will find a good hiding spot, but as soon as you are done counting, she'll pop her head out and say:  "I right here!"

1 comment:

MOM said...

A PERFECT rendition of how this game is played!! I could not have done better!! I am SO HAPPY TO KNOW she is still playing this game!!!!!!! I am smiling from ear to ear because it was one of my favorite times at Golden Living Center and you have observed her play exactly as it is!!! HA HA HA