Tuesday, July 15, 2014

When did she grow up?!?!

I put Emma's hair in a pony tail yesterday for the first time to see what she would look like.
Oh my... Did she look so grown up!
I will say that those trademark baby-fat cheeks of hers still gave it away that she is still my little girl.

I wanted her to see what the tail looked like on her, so I took out my little pocket mirror to try to show her in the bathroom.  Of course I was never able to make it work, but next thing I know, Emma is getting out my makeup brush and "putting on" her makeup.

(please disregard the nasty bathroom mirror)

on the cheeks.

on the neck.

on the back of the neck.

under the chin.

and on the shirt.

1 comment:

OMA said...

I am laughing as I scrolled down and got to "and the shirt"! How precious is this little sweetie who is copying her mommy (well, with a bit of invention on her part).

And what is Oma going to do with the bows I bought to give this little flower? NO more BOWS? :(