Thursday, November 21, 2013

Fingers

I keep wondering if LB will become a finger-sucker.  He likes to suck his index fingers.  I've tried all sorts of things to keep him from doing this -- socks on his hands, the pacifier, etc, but he seems to always find a way to get to his finger.  Sometimes I'll be nursing him and hear him sucking.  I look down and he has unlatched himself and is now sucking his finger.  We will see what happens...


(And never mind the two toothpastes on each side of his head.  These were "telephones" Emma was using to talk to him... she had two others she was holding on to).

5 comments:

MOM said...

This is so cute of BB!! He has that cute blonde curl! So his hair is blonde as it comes in this second time. Creative Emma with her telephones!!!

MOM said...

I like to look at this photo. He is soooo cute here. He must be fun to hold.

MOM said...

I like to look at this photo. He is soooo cute here. He must be fun to hold.

OMA said...

Mi vida. "Du bist sehr suss. Hat deine Schwester telefoniert? Sie liebt dich. Ich auch."

OMA said...

Mi vida. "Du bist sehr suss. Hat deine Schwester telefoniert? Sie liebt dich. Ich auch."