Thursday, October 10, 2013

The Help

Emma has begun showing interest in "helping" around the house.  She loves to cook/bake with me (especially crack eggs!), and loves to help daddy outside in the yard on Saturdays.  My tendency is to want to shoo her away while in the kitchen, to keep her busy playing or doing something else instead, but I try to remind myself continually that though she may not necessarily be the ideal helper now, I am laying the foundation and teaching her basic principles for when she is really ready to help around the house.

Making homemade chocolate chip coffee ice cream.

Helping daddy plant some flowers outside.  Please note her "gloves" :)  She saw daddy had his pair, so she came up with a pair herself using my winter socks.

1 comment:

OMA/Deine Mütter said...

AWESOME, SWEET, "suß", "herrlich". Ich liebe an meine Emma Girl so viel!!!!
Kusse!!!! XX00