Friday, July 12, 2013

34 weeks round 2

I am 34 weeks pregnant as of yesterday.  We had our third and last ultrasound today.  Little Paco is still very much a boy.  Sonographer estimates he weighs 5 lbs 6 oz.  She also said he has a lot of hair -- the most hair she has seen in a while.  Yikes! 


Everything looks great!  Based on the look of things, doctor believes I will go full term unless my water breaks before (like it did with Emma).

For record sake, I have gained 29 points.

Here is my 34 weeks picture when I was expecting Emma.

1 comment:

Mom said...

I am in complete awe. I never saw nor read the piece of you in front of the SAME door when you were pregnant with Emma at 34 weeks. You look huge, and there are similarities in the reports "now" and then. HOW COOL! Can you believe 2 years have passed? LIFE, PLEASE SLOW DOWN!