Sunday, March 24, 2013

A few March pictures

As already mentioned countless times before, Emma LOVES fish!  Her new favorite thing to do is watch a 2 minute YouTube video of a fish tank.  She normally likes to hold either her fish or milk when watching the video.


Emma with Bunny and "pom" -- oh how she loves them!  This was taken the other morning right after I got her out of her crib.  She was still a little sleepy and slightly attached to her two favorite items.
 

And just for record sake -- I am by no means proud of this, but I have started showing some TV to Emma.  She likes to watch Dora on my iPad.  I can get full episodes on  YouTube in Spanish and have her watch one every day or two. 

1 comment:

OMA said...

OHHH, bunny and "pom". I remember when she was "baby Emma" and loved that "pom" during the day. Now she is "big girl", but I want to still call her my baby and see her with her favorite things.