Wednesday, January 23, 2013

PJs are off!

I have been really slacking on this blog lately.  *Sorry*  Although other than my mom, I cannot imagine anyone else at the edge of their seat waiting for pictures of our family to be uploaded onto the web.

But yesterday Emma learned how to remove her PJs all by herself.  She was quite proud of herself and I thought it was worth a picture (or two!) and a blog post.  Of course, the day she decided to learn how to strip down was the same day her cousin Ames was over.  Not sure what he all thought about his cousin's exposure :p



And of course, unless you've been living under a rock (aka -- are never on facebook or around us in person), the cat is out of the bag:  Emma is going to be a Big Sister!!!  That's right, we are expecting Baby Morris #2 on August 22nd.  May I note that this baby is due just a day after Emma's second birthday?  I am 10 weeks pregnant.  I am still working out like I used to, and aside from always being hungry and sleeping an average of 10 hours/night, I am feeling great!  For which I am very thankful.
 


5 comments:

byandanne said...

Oma and Memma are on the front row, anticipating more pictures and words!You do a wonderful job of showing us life with Emma Girl! I love your blog!

Rebecca said...

Aunt Re is keeping up too!!

Jim and Julianna said...

Me, too. This is cute! Who knows WHAT she will be able to do by the time she becomes a big sister! (These are all very, very good skills to have. My two goals for Gemma were that she could climb in/out of her carseat - check - and put on/off her shoes - check - by the time Timo arrived. Phew.)

And CONGRATS!!!! Baby 2!! So wonderful!

(yes, I will identify myself as someone living under a rock. Since my only two options are either fb exposure or living in your town...)

OMA said...

Ann, you said it well, "Oma AND MEMMA are on the front row. . ." I loved that comment. How we love that sweetie. I cannot imagine any other child coming in your life. However, Little Emma Girl will ALWAYS have a VERY special place for me since she was the first.

Anonymous said...

keep going princess show me yourpussy