Friday, September 14, 2012

Pig tails

I am realizing I am becoming quite bad at taking pics since we got back from our trip.  Having said that, it's been a fun, fun, fun week for us.  It's been great having my baby girl back in my arms every day.  She is such a sweet companion.  Will almost always be content just following me around the house or running off to her room all by herself to play.

Her hair has become very long and a bow will no longer stay in very long (she pulls it off), so I've been starting to put pig tails on her.  She suddenly looks so much bigger in them.


While Byron was getting ready yesterday morning, he noticed Emma just laying on our bed, with his watch on one of her hands and "putting on" some of Mommy's chaptsick.  So chill, yet so silly!
 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

damn she looks so darn sexy on the bed like it, i would slowly get hernaked and be between her legs eating herpussy, baby is the bestpussy