Wednesday, May 23, 2012

What a 9 month old does

Until Emma's 9 month birthday, I had only seen her pull up twice before, both times in her crib while extremely upset.  She now does it a little more frequently.  It is so sweet watching her get on her feet.  


But her biggest accomplishment happened ON her 9 month birthday.  There are two steps that separate our tv/play room and our kitchen.  We weren't sure what we were going to do about them since they hadn't become an issue.  Then all of the sudden, while I was working in the kitchen last Monday, my baby girl began climbing them.  ACK!




3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am laughing at the series of 3 photos. What a stinker!! Her face is a kill!!! BESOS TO MY LOVE!! She is not going to ever sit still like you would!!

OMA said...

I am not anonymous. I am OMA. BESOS
to
my
little
stinker
of
a
granddaughter!

OMA said...

I come back to this a lot when I want to see my girl. It is so funny to see the 3 shots in sequence.

I actually love ALLL the photos of her eating, but I don't want to spend the time putting a comment on each one! I am still waiting for one of her crawling with her SOCK IN HER MOUTH!! I hope you can catch her at it!