Sunday, April 22, 2012

8 months old

Y'all, my baby girl is 8 months old!  

Saturday, April 21, 2012


I think she thinks she is a queen at a parade or something.  She loves to wave.  She'll be in the buggy at the grocery store and spend her entire time there waving at everyone. 

She is still waking up once during the night.  I am going to give her one more month before we put an end to it (aka, boot camp part 2).  Night time waking is not something I necessarily hate.  I actually enjoy it.  It just has to end at some point.  I love spending sweet cuddle time with her at that hour of the night.  

Nursing five times a day.  Much, much, MUCH better than just a month ago when she was still nursing 7 - 8 times a day. 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

She is BEAUTIFUL!! And so happy!! I can't wait to meet her! Love, Ali (and Sean)

TDB said...

Love it! She needs to hang with Will. We went for a run on the canal Saturday and today and he waved saying "go runners" to everyone who passed! Cherrish those night time moments, I know you do, they are wonderful!

OMA said...

Ha HA. . in Alison's dress!! Red, white and blue must have been the fad back in 1988. It's so fun for me to see this.

Emma girl is so happy with her Johnny Bear! Where are her shoes? Oma is always asking why Emma girl does not have her shoes on. .