Thursday, April 05, 2012

End of fridge challenge

As mentioned on a previous post, in preparation for Masters week I wanted to clear my fridge and freezer. Not knowing if we were going to rent this year made it hard to get motivated, especially when Land O Lakes butter was on sale for $1.99/lb at Kroger (hmm... yes, I did purchase 5 lbs of it and they are now nicely stacked in our freezer for our guests to wonder whether we are somehow related to Paula Deen).

BUT, I did do a lot of meal planning based on what we already had in the fridge/freezer to help clear it out.

Before...

After...


I must note that I did cheat some in doing this challenge, since I ended up giving much of our food away to help clear it out faster. Still... I am quite proud of my clean fridge/freezer.

No comments: