Thursday, September 22, 2011

One month celebration


In case you haven't caught on yet, B and I barely need an excuse to celebrate (I guess that makes us good Mexicans :p). Emma turned one month old yesterday and we decided to celebrate in style.

Uncle Caleb and Aunt Amber had us over for a meal last night, so I purchased a slice of cake so that we could sing to our little Emma girl. Memma came over and joined the celebration.

I felt so silly doing this (as you can probably tell by the picture), but it was so much fun. I am so thankful I get to celebrate such small and simple things with our sweet daughter.

Please notice how both B and I wore pink on her one month birthday as well.

1 comment:

Jim and Julianna said...

Yeah, a celebration!! And Emma is a great reason to celebrate, too! More cake, please...