Friday, January 10, 2014

Emma looooves...

Emma's new thing to say these days is:  "Emma looooves (fill in the blank)"

A few examples of things she will say:
-  Emma looooves chocolat
Emma looooves purpul
Emma looooves Baby Byron
Emma looooves puzzles

After breakfast today, we were playing in the playroom and out of the blue Emma says: 
 "Emma looooves mommy."

This is the first time Emma has said this to me, and the fact that it was so out of the blue, gave it so much more meaning.

I am so glad my child's evil twin sister is gone (you know, the one that moved in with us about 2 months ago and went insane and made me want to run away from my family at the end of every day).  Emma is back to her sweet, sweet self.  So thankful!

1 comment:

MOM said...

"Evil"?? hmmm. . . . This threw me in a loop. Oma misses that sweet girl and I'm glad she is back on Azalea Street again.