Monday, July 10, 2017

Mexico Summer Visit part 6

Finally, my last post from our trip to Mexico.
 
Luis and Cristina invited me and the kids over to swim one afternoon.  This was so kind of them, and they served us so well while there.  The kids really enjoyed being in the kid pool with their new friends.


And they fed us pancakes for dinner!


Luis and the littlest ones.



I would often head off in the morning to go visit my aunt with Naamen alone and leave the kids with my mom.  Here they are waving goodbye to us, and us saying goodbye to them.



Mornings at Oma's house.


Naamen enjoying his mango paleta.




On our way to the airport eeeearly in the morning.  Saying goodbye to Gato.

1 comment:

OMA said...

Love the photos!!! I want to print more, since I only have done the one with G and the guanabana!! Did you send that photo to me ? LOVE the one with Naamito and the mango paleta. . HA HA HA. All cute photos and recuerdos. . saliendo en el coche, nosotros despidiendote. . . . ha ha. . . FUN