Wednesday, June 21, 2017

Mexico Summer Visit Part 3

Our boys got their "Mexican haircut" while visiting.  I normally cut their hair, but I was really wanting to give a local hair shop some business, so we ended up walking up the block from my aunt's house to the same barber shop my dad used to get his hair cut.  The man was very kind, and the boys did a wonderful job.




This was a fun afternoon with some friends at the pool.  


Valerie, Ines and me (and our babies).


Here are some pics of the children helping Oma pick some fruit from her tree.


This is probably one of the kids' most memorable things to do with Oma -- pick fruit from her trees.


And here they are with a neighbor girl playing with some playdoh.


Another picture of my aunt, but this time with one of her wonderful nurses with her.  She is so well taken care of.


And here they are with one of my cousins Velia, who between chocolate, mango treats and milk, made her way into their hearts.



(and I'll be done once again with pictures for now.  Maybe tomorrow I'll work on them again.)

1 comment:

Alison said...

love the pic with miriam! Naamen is so big now!! and the pic of Byron with his Mexican haircut!! He LOOKS born and raised in Merida with that haircut!!