Wednesday, May 11, 2016

My baby Naamen

Pictures of my baby Naamen over the last three weeks.

Naamen has amazing hair.  He will probably grow up thinking his name is "Look at that Hair," since that's the first things people say when they see him.  He is a handsome little boy, that I must say.


 At around six weeks old, starting to smile.

Sporting a Mexican outfit one of Byron's cousins wore as a baby.

I absolutely CANNOT get enough of these snuggles.

The smile becoming more noticeable.


With his buddy Benjamin.



For Mother's Day this year, I wet and combed on the side Naamen's hair for my mom's enjoyment.  Though I think he looks super cute in this picture, I still love his wild hair best.

Oh that boy!!!

2 comments:

Mom said...

That's my Nene. The best photo is the "Benito Juarez" look. I should post my favorite photos of Namito. None of those you posted are my favorites. I have printed mine, and every day I look and gaze at "mi Nene". I hope I can see him today on SKYPE. BESOS> > > >

MOM said...

Just enjoyed a few minutes of mi NENE. I have been thinking of him and sure wish I could hold him NOW. I like his little smile and I remember the last time on SKYPE he was kicking and kicking. Hope to see something new on FB, so I'll go there now. Love my baby Namito.. . . Sunday, June 12